Service Department - Factory-trained technicians servicing Holden, HSV and most other car makes
The City Motors Service Department is a one-stop-shop for all your car servicing and tyre needs. Whether it’s your family car, work Ute, fleet vehicle or luxury HSV regular servicing is the only way to keep it in great condition.
Located only minutes from the Perth CBD, Leederville, West Perth and Mount Lawley you won’t be able to find a service centre which is more centrally located.
You can book online or call one of our friendly team members on (08) 6365 2908. Looking for the best deal in town? Check out our service specials or ask your Service Advisor what we can do for you.
Why choose City Motors Perth?
We have a passion for everything Holden and HSV and that especially goes for our factory-trained technicians. Taught by the same people who made your car, it’s no secret that our techs know everything about Holden and HSV. But did you also know that our technicians are also fully qualified motor mechanics with years of experience working on all car makes and models? So even if you don’t drive a Holden or HSV you don’t have to worry, we can service your vehicle too!
1. We make servicing your car convenient- our central location means you can drop your car in on your way to work, get a free lift into the CBD with our courtesy bus and be picked up to come back to collect your car at the end of the day. All service and repairs come with a 6 month warranty on parts and labour and FREE roadside assist for 6 months.
2. Mobile servicing – can’t make it in for your service? Don’t worry about it, we will come to you! Let us know in advance and we can come to your home or work place.
3. Huge range of Holden and HSV genuine parts and accessories – as WA’s largest Holden dealer and Australia’s largest HSV dealer, we have plenty of genuine spares on hand at our Perth service centre. If we don’t stock it, we will get it to make sure you’re in and out without delay.
4. Authorised HSV specialists – the powerful engine of a HSV means you want the right technicians looking after your car. We understand your passion for your HSV and will treat it like we would treat our own.
5. Rental vehicles and bikes available – let us know when you’re booking in your service whether you need a rental car and we will organise it for you for only $35 per day. Loan bikes and helmets are free of charge.